Nochex Support

Whatever your question, we're here to help!

Frequently Asked Questions

How to complain

If you are unhappy with our service you can complain.

If you have a complaint, it is best to first ask us to put things right.

Please contact us as soon as possible. It is usually best to write your complaint down so that you and we have a record of what you are complaining about.

You can contact us using the information here. Alternatively, you can report a problem to us here.

We will respond to your complaint in writing within eight weeks, telling you whether your complaint has been successful or explain why we need more time to look into it.

We will respond in writing to let you know we have received your complaint.

If you do not agree with our response and you wish to pursue the matter our regulator, the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), may be able to help you.

The FOS is a free, independent service for settling disputes between financial services firms and their customers. It is important you contact the FOS within six months of receiving a final response from us, or the FOS may not be able to deal with your complaint.
Last Updated 2 months ago

Can't find what your looking for? Try searching

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!